Ready to start?
- Let me know you would like to work with me by sending me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will then send you a questionnaire. Please answer the questionnaire as best you can so I can learn more about your background, wishes, and goals and then return it to me by mail, fax, or e-mail before our first appointment.
- I will then send you an Agreement to Provide Legal Services. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the agreement.
- Review and sign the agreement, then return it to me by mail, fax, e-mail, or at the time of our first appointment. You will also be responsible for paying a retainer in an amount equal to the price for the services you select. I will hold the retainer in trust until your documents are complete and signed.
- I will then prepare a rough draft of your documents, and we will meet at a mutually convenient date/time/location to make sure that the documents reflect your wishes. We will then schedule a date/time/location for you to sign the documents.
- I am a notary, but you will need to provide two witnesses for your will. Ideally, the witnesses will not be beneficiaries under the will.