My name is Ken O’Brien. I attended the University of Louisville and earned a Bachelors of Arts in Philosophy in 1989. I graduated from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law in 1992. I founded River City Elder Law in 2015 to provide personalized services to families as they plan for the future.
I have received an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating, and it is based on reviews provided by my peers. I have also been trained as a mediator at the Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies, and I find that training to be useful in dealing with some of the intra-family dynamics that can be present in probate and other elder law issues.
I am a member of the following professional organizations:
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Litigation Section
- Law Practice Management Section
- General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Section
- Dispute Resolution Section
- Association for Conflict Resolution
Please contact me if I can help you in any way.